This position is responsible for the management of all activities associated with purchasing, production scheduling, receiving, and inventories.
• Two years college education or equivalent wire and cable manufacturing experience
• Good communication skills.
• Good analytical skills utilizing MS Office products for critical decision-making.
• Self-motivated with well-rounded interpersonal skills capable of dealing with many people fostering a team environment.
• Willing to continually enhance educational background through an industry association, seminars, and specialized training classes.
• Flexibility to work within various systems to enhance business intelligence, integrating current ERP system with other types of software applications within the capabilities of the organization.
Must be able to comply with all company policies.
Medical, dental, and vision
Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
10 Paid Holidays
Employee Referral Bonus Program
401 K with matching contributions and discretionary contributions
Short Term and Long Term Disability